What will I do as your Birth Doula?
- Free consultation
- Two prenatal appointments: one for intake, one around 36 weeks. We will focus on comfort techniques, detailed birth wishes, and any concerns you have surrounding birth at the second appointment
- Help constructing a birth preference list and postpartum care wishes
- Basic childbirth education and information regarding local resources and helpful reading materials
- On-call services 24/7 from 34 weeks on (earlier if necessary) with continuous text/call/email availability
- Continuous labor support from the moment you decide you need me to 1-2 hours postpartum
- In the case of long labor, my backup doula will temporarily relieve me. I will return after a short break
- Assistance initiating a positive breastfeeding relationship
- 1-2 postpartum visits to check in on mother and baby’s health (physically, mentally, and emotionally) and help with all the changes that the new baby(ies) brings
Investment: $950 (add $60 travel fee for Thornton)– I do accept payment plans
First Step: Let’s set up a meeting to get to know each other.